Sunday, May 22, 2011

Wardrobe Challenge: Day One

Wardrobe Challenge Day One has arrived! If you missed it, I introduced the challenge in my last post. Today will most likely be the easiest of all the days because we can wear anything in our closets. From here on in, though, the challenge will start to present itself. For the next 30 days I will not be able to wear this dress or cardigan again and Julia will not get to wear those jeans or that tee again. However, we will be able to repeat shoes, accessories, jackets and hosiery. Here's to the start of a month where we won't have to do too much laundry. Wahoo!!

Rhitbee's Day One Outfit:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
outfit deets: shoes - c/o Big Buddha // dress - F21 // cardigan - too old to remember // rings - H&M/thrifted // belt - vintage

I love this dress, it is going to be difficult to part with for the next month. The cardigan is a new old friend of mine. I found it in the depths of my closet last week and have been wearing it a lot since. Alas, it must sit on the side-lines for a bit so that my other cardigans can get a chance to see the world!

Dale's pool is open for the summer! Let's hope I can get just a teensy bit of a tan on my legs this year.

Julia-Bee's Day One Outfit:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
outfit deets: Jeans - Levi's 2010 San Fransisco collection // T-shirt - Old Navy // Jacket - Bluenotes sample // Shoes - Vans (bought at Groovy) // Buttons: Quasi (bought at Up Records online), WonderWoman (gift from San Diego Comic Con 2007)

Julia called this outfit, "Ode to the Early 2000's Hipster". haha! I tend to agree. The outfit is a perfect long weekend casual outfit and I love the bright tee. Lets all congratulate Julia on doing a stellar job of taking her first solo outfit photos! Good job, lady.

Alright lovelies, look forward to Day Two tomorrow. I officially start work tomorrow so wish me luck!

xo Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment!
I love hearing from you guys.