Monday, May 23, 2011

Day Two: Lace & Lengths

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
outfit deets: shoes -Payless // skirt - thrifted vintage // top - Bicyclette // bracelet - vintage

Hey lovelies! Julia's Day Two outfit should be up sometime tonight or tomorrow but I thought for now I would just share mine. Two things I am coveting for spring and summer are lace and longer lengths! I love the way the midi lengths fall on me so I think I am partial to sporting midi rather than maxi but if I find the right maxi I might end up falling in love.

When I found this skirt while thrifting awhile back I was unsure of it at first but once I put it on I knew I had to have it. The texture is so unique and it fits me like a dream. After these 30 days it is most certainly going to get some use, especially into the Fall I think.

I started work at Forever 21 today and so far it seems like so much fun. As you all know, I am quite the fan of that place so working there seemed like the perfect fit. I am still going to keep Rhitbee Anne Vintage going into the summer but for now I am just going to settle into my new job and then start working on my shop!

Look forward to Julia's outfit coming up.

See ya guys tomorrow for day three!

xo Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment!
I love hearing from you guys.