Monday, May 9, 2011

Spring Shearling

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
outfit deets: shoes - Steve Madden // tights - We Love Colors // dress - swap with Nat // jean jacket - thrifted - hat - Nan's

Generally speaking, Fall is my favourite season in terms of dressing. I like the colour palettes and fabrics that come with the season. As a result, fall fashion always kind of leaks into my wardrobe every time of the year. Take for example, this shearling lined jean jacket. It has fall written all over it but I love it too much not to wear it all year 'round! It was a particularly crisp spring day when I wore this outfit so the weight of this jacket was appropriate. Pairing the jacket with Nat's bright dress and these mint tights really worked to bring the look into spring, I think!

I'm feeling particularly refreshed after a week of being out of school. I'm excited for the summer even though I know it is going to bring a lot of changes (new job, new house) I am also really excited for September and NYFW. Any of you guys planning to go too? I hope so!!

Talk soon lovelies!

xo Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment!
I love hearing from you guys.