Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 6: Blue Stripes & Green Grass

Photobucket
Hello all of you wonderful people! Sorry for slacking with blogging this weekend.  I had a bit of a crazy time of it.  Saturday night I went to see Jonathan Coulton with Dale and it was a fantastic concert.  The crowd was super geeky and awesome. If you haven't heard Jonathan Coulton I highly recommend you  listen to this song.  I think you'll probably be hooked after hearing it. I know I was.  We got Poutine at Poutini's after the show (om nom nom) and ran into Nat!
Photobucket
  As some of you may know, I have been in the process of preparing our house to move out of and sell for quite some time now.  We are getting into the home stretch so the rest of my weekend was spent working on cleaning and getting rid of A LOT of things.  I donated four garbage bags full of clothes.  FOUR.  I would really like to pare down my belongings because I really have too many things.  It has been OK up until now because I live in such a big old house but the kind of house we are looking to buy is definitely of the much smaller variety.  It is just so hard to let some things go, haha!
Photobucket
I went for a bit of a nautical look again today.  This seashell scarf is a favourite of mine.   I love pairing it with navy and stripes.  This look is a little out of place in the middle of a field, I know.  Let's just pretend that my boat got sucked into whatever exists in the Bermuda Triangle and shot me out into a lush field.  I then preceded to prance around and play with the dandelion seed heads.  Makes so much sense. 
Photobucket
outfit deets:  shoes - c/o Big Buddha // jeans - American Eagle // top - H&M  // scarf - thrifted vintage

I imagine Julia will be around soon with her Day Six outfit.  Talk very soon for now lovelies!

xo Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment!
I love hearing from you guys.