Saturday, April 16, 2011

Here it Goes Again

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
outfit deets: shoes - big buddha // tights - H&M // dress - F21 // cardigan - thrifted

In the past two months I have now worn this dress three times on the blog! That must be some sort of a record. I just love the living poop out of this dress. Ahem. Anyway, my friend Julia had a dinner party last night and I wanted to wear something cute and casual. I'm still feeling sickly and I wanted to be comfy so I threw this together and it worked out great! I've worn this dress so many times because I love how comfortable and versatile it is. The way I can dress up the girliness of it it or dress it down is just so awesome. Plus the peter pan collar rocks, of course. It was great in February and it is still great in April.

Here is how I have remixed the dress over the past couple of months:
Photobucket

I think this dress was something like 25 or 30 dollars so I am really getting a bang for my buck in the cost per wear department!

Just a quick Saturday afternoon post. I plan on doing more of these remix type posts in the future, too.

Talk soon!

xo Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment!
I love hearing from you guys.