Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Bunny Trail

Here comes Peter Cottontail hoppin' down the bunny trail, hippity hoppin' Easter's on it's way, bringing every girl and boy baskets full of Easter joy, things to make your Easter bright and gay...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
outfit deets: shoes - c/o Big Buddha // tights - c/o We Love Colors // dress - F21 // cardi - H&M // bag - thrifted

Happy chocolate egg day lovelies! It's been a long time since I have done an Easter egg hunt, or painted eggs... but I still remember how fun it was to paint those eggs in pastels and how fulfilling it was to make my basket heavy with the chocolate eggs and bunnies my parents left scattered around the living room. Of course, up until a certain age I didn't know it was my parents leaving the delicious chocolate found in behind the legs of couches, under the coffee table, in between books and in drawers. I thought it was Peter Cottontail from the song my mom and grandmother always used to sing around Easter.

Anyway, I had a bit of a lack of a real Easter this year so I bought some chocolate eggs for Dale and I and dressed up like a Easter egg myself. I was satisfied enough! Especially because yesterday was such a gorgeous day. Dale and I went for a walk around one of the many gorgeous parks near his house and took some pictures. I love the new tights I got from We Love Colors. They were too perfect for Easter and I got them just in time. I am excited to pair pastels with neutrals this spring.

Can we talk about my backpack? I had been on the prowl for a backpack that gelled with my wardrobe for far too long now and about a week ago I found this gem while thrifting! I feel like I should have owned this backpack my whole life. It's a little bit tricky though in the way that it's a floral print because I wear floral a lot and floral is hard to do with another floral but I guess wearing it will be a good excuse to try and NOT wear some florals for once.

What are you guys doing for Easter? I recommend listening to that Gene Autry song on repeat. It's what I plan on doing whilst I finish up my very last essay of the semester and probably order Swiss Chalet for dinner with my brother. Yay.

Happy Easter lovelies.

xo Robyn

7 comments:

  1. You are absolutely darling! And I'm head over heels for that lovely bag of yours-- it looks like this super expensive one from TopShop a while back! Oh, thrifting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I like your blog, you have earnt yourself a follower! So please follow my blog and comment!! http://blog-allthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/

    How did you get so many follower? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been looking for a backpack like that for F O R E V E R!!!!
    i am so jealous of your amazing find.
    plus those tights are perfect..love the color.
    you look beautiful..i hope you had an amazing easter!
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute photos :) i love your dress and that backpack is gorgeous - what a find! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful! I love the color of your tights. I really want that color now! ^_^ Your backpack is perfect. What a find.. I must admit i'm a little jealous... x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh perfect! This is such a good easter outfit. I love your mint green tights. And yes - that bag is AMAZING! I need to go on a backpack hunt myself so I stop killing my shoulder by lugging to much around and get lop-sided!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment!
I love hearing from you guys.