Friday, October 8, 2010

easy shopping

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
outfit deets: shoes - modcloth // tights - UO // dress - forever21 // bracelets - vintage

Yowz! The past two outfits I have worn have been almost totally comprised of non-vintage non-thrifted wear. I don't know what's going on. Mainly I need a serious thrifting adventure soon because my meter is running too low. You will probably also notice the abundance of Forever21 in my outfits lately. This is because my school is right beside one and lately I have been walking in there just to look around and all of these amazingly cute dresses throw themselves at me. It's too easy to shop there, I don't trust it.

Easy or not, I am in LOVE with this dress. I love the mutton-chop sleeve and the big floral pattern sends my head spinning. Typically I wouldn't do a big pattern like this cause I'm on the short side bit I think this one works. I paired it with my fave comfy sweater tights and brown oxfords and called it a day.

Do you guys have any dangerous stores around your house, workplace or school? Somewhat fortunately, there aren't any thrift shops within reasonable walking distance from my school or home. If there were, I would never have any money or any room in my closet.

Alright guys, hope you all have happy weekends.

until soon,

xo Robyn

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Your dress matches the colors of the leaves on the ground- I love it!

    -Weezy

    http://beautysimplistic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely beautiful! But you know that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! This dress looks so autumn-y and lovely! Your hair also matches perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luckily most of the stuff in Forever21 is too short or small for me otherwise my closet would probably look like a Forever21 outlet store. :) you look great!

    http://the-not-so-secret-loves-of-bri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dress! It has such a lovely shape and print! So pretty :)


    http://simplysunstar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment!
I love hearing from you guys.