Friday, August 27, 2010

leaf pile stomping staples

Alright so we have the wishlist down - but what about autumn staples? The things that are just total must-haves for this season - as illustrated by pieces from Rhitbee Anne Vintage.

This fall I am thinking classic deep Fall colours and textures paired with some light, muted and fun colours and textures. Here are some pieces from the shop that mix in perfectely with my vision for this Fall. Click on any of the pictures to see the item listing:

1. Fall Florals
Photobucket
I love florals, and I recently decided that I don't care to keep them an exclusively spring/summer pattern. I want to bring florals into Fall but in a more muted and warm palette. I'm loving the deep purples and greens of this tee!

2. Warm and Cozy Sweaters!
Photobucket
A warm and cozy sweater! I love this little Pierre Cardin one because it's cropped and oh so cute! Paired with some skinnies and knee-high brown boots - how darling would this be worn wandering around the pumpkin patch?

3. Black Leather Cross Body Bags
Photobucket
Ok - now I know this one is good for any time of the year but I have learned to absolutely love the combination of brown and black and I think the perfect way to throw some black into a predominantly brown outfit is with a brown leather bag. I am also still all about the cross-body strap length. This little guy is the perfect black leather bag for Fall!

4. Professor Shorts
Photobucket
When done right, I really enjoy the look of shorts paired with tights and some cute over-the-knee length boots. Imagine these darling high-waisted pair with a light coloured blouse tucked in and some perfectely worn in leather over-the-knee boots? Perfect for a day in the apple orchard.

Those are just a few of the staples I'm thinking of for Fall. What pieces do you guys think will be in heavy rotation for you this Fall?

Don't forget Rhitbee Anne Vintage is still having a huge end of Summer Sale with almost half of my inventory marked down!

Alright guys, that's all for today! I hope you all have fabulous weekends :)

xo Robyn

1 comment:

  1. love!!! these selections look great! lovin your blog as well!

    make sure to check out my giveaway @ loueladaniele.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment!
I love hearing from you guys.