Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Scott Pilgrim

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Soo my pictures didn't turn out especially great today. Had a hard time finding good lighting and NOT squinting in the sun. I was sort of stumbling around all over the place. Plus I kept getting distracted by little birdies on the electrical wires. Hence my looking up in a lot of the photos. I kept one of those photos in there - I kinda like it anyway. I'm a goof.

I threw on this outfit to go pick up the latest and final volume of Bryan Lee O'Malley's graphic novel series Scott Pilgrim! It's a pretty simple outfit but it was nice and breezy even though the skirt is kind of a heavy cotton. The shoes, as you have probably noticed, are my favouritest things as of late.

Anyway I am soo excited to read Scott Pilgrim's finest hour. Definitely what I'm doing tonight before bed. I read the entire series last summer and fell in love with it. It's really cute. Quite honestly though, it's set in my hometown of Toronto and so I think a big part of the appeal is just how much I relate to the scenery and the characters and their relationships to the scenery. As you may have heard, they've made the series into a movie that comes out in about a month. I have mixed feelings about it but I'm hoping I will love the film just as much as I love the novels.
Photobucket
outfit deets: shoes - deena and ozzy via UO // skirt - Joe Fresh // dress worn as top - H&M Garden Collection // bag - vintage // bracelet - vintage

Also, I'm working on something very exciting for Rhitbee Anne Vintage! keep your eyes peeled.

Talk soon!

xx Robyn

3 comments:

  1. That is such a cute dress :) i love the colourful floral detailing at the top of the dress,which contrasts with the plain jet-black bottom half of the frock :D great outfit :D







    StopAndStareStyle - I'd soo love it if you could come over to my fashion/style blog too and take a look.I love hearing people's feedback on my blog & having new readers,so please comment & follow :D It would be soo appreciated :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty and cute! I love your little shoes too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaa, i love your hair! You are so pretty!
    And thank you:*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment!
I love hearing from you guys.