Monday, July 26, 2010

gracie in the woods

Photobucket
Photobucket
I took the Gracie dress up to the cottage to get some pictures with it up there. I thought it would be a really great setting for this cute little dress. I was thinking the dress might be more conducive to a field setting but the woods worked just fine! I had fun prancing around in the dress, even if it was just for a little while.

I just wanted to do a quick post to show you guys these photos! I will tell you more about the cottage and show you more pictures soon! I have lots of photos from the weekend. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
outfit deets: dress - vintage (Rhitbee Anne Vintage - for sale in the shop!)*

*p.s. the dress is even on SALE!

Talk soon guys!

xx Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment!
I love hearing from you guys.