Wednesday, May 12, 2010

hurricane glass

Hey lovelies, these will probably be the last pictures I share from cuba. These are two looks I wore out for dinner - the first was to dinner at the buffet and the second was to dinner at the Japanese restaurant (actually, my fave place to eat there.)

Dale and I tried three times to go to catch the sunset before dinner. It was only on the third time that we caught it in it's full glory. I was so happy to capture some pelicans on that night too. Everything I'm wearing here has been remixed previously on the blog (four ways of the brush stroke skirt can be found here)except for the pinky red rose dress which is from h&m. I adore that dress and was so happy to be wearing it on the night we caught the full sunset!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
All in all I had a lot of fun being in Cuba and away from the things I am used to, but I don't know that I will be rushing back to any all-inclusive resorts any time soon. The food on the trip was really not that great, but because we were on a resort that was not close to very much we were sort of stuck with it. My stomach continues to reel from the food, but it is slowly getting better. I think the fact that the resort was in Cuba has something to do with the food being sub-par, but I won't get into that here unless people are interested in that discussion! Have any of you been to an all-inclusive resort? Where? How did you enjoy the experience?
Photobucket
Anyway, I will see you guys tomorrow hopefully with another four-ways post. Lets hope the rain holds off!

Cheers!

xxRobyn

3 comments:

  1. The rose dress is very pretty? Is it from this season?
    When I was 16 I went to a 7-day cruise. It was all inclusive, 6-8 meals a day!!!! By day 5 I couldn't eat anymore. And since we had to spend quite a lot of time on the boat, I was bored for many many hours. Not a great vacation for me :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure it was last season at h&m, though I can't remember entirely.

    Where was the cruise to? I have always heard mixed things about cruises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cruise was around Greece islands which are mostly very beautiful. I just think that a cruise is a more of an elderly thing, I like more "action"...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment!
I love hearing from you guys.