Sunday, May 1, 2011

Batter Up

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
outfit deets: shoes - c/o Big Buddha // jeans - American Eagle // cardigan - H&M // jewelery - vintage

True story: I used to be a regular on the baseball field. I mainly played first base because I was great at catching the balls but could not throw them very far. This was probably on account of the fact that I threw side-arm and ended up wrenching my elbow a bunch of times. I stopped playing when I was around sixteen because it started becoming more expensive and competitive so I just stuck with Taekwondo and Hockey for the next few years. It was fun to goof around on the diamond with Dale yesterday afternoon, though. Reminded me of eating through my whole back pocket full of sunflower seeds, the feeling of hitting a home-run, and years of wearing unflattering baseball pants!

On a different note, I am wearing jeans! I don't wear pants often so anytime I do it is kind of a momentous occasion. With that said though, I can tell these pants are going to be in heavy rotation. They fit like a dream and subsequently feel amazing on! They are high-waisted and sit at the same place most of my skirts sit so they don't feel foreign to me at all. I decided to pair them with one of my favourite cardigans for a classic look and felt quite comfortable in the results.

I am officially done school. Expect to see more of me around soon! I am pretty excited for the summer months. I got a pretty exciting job at a pretty exciting place that you guys will definitely hear more about later.

Happy Sunday!

xo Robyn

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I absolutely love this post! Where to begin?

    1. I love this outfit. Jeans?! Hehe..I love that on the blog post where we both wore jeans for the first time in like ever, its these high waisted AE ones. They are such a dream hey?!
    2. I used to play baseball too! Except..I was the girl who struck out in tball and never really made it off the bench because I was 'scared of the ball' Probably not the best sport to be in...
    3. Can we live closer and hang out?!
    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you dress casual but it looks classy :) Very nice! I love your jewlry too! and those SHOES! my goodness!

    xoxo
    -H.

    www.hailoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It should surprise no one that I love this outfit, hehe. We are apparently switching styles because today I'm wearing those high wasted jean shorts with tights underneath! This totally feels like a Robyn outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment!
I love hearing from you guys.