Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Heart-On

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
outfit deets: shoes - c/o Big Buddha // tights - We Love Colours //skirt, cardi - H&M // top - thrifted and altered // Fascinator - Find it Fascinating //rings - vintage

While I am growing tired of taking photos indoors I am actually quite happy with the way these turned out. I wore this outfit yesterday for Valentines day. Dale and I tried to take outfit photos before dinner but the lighting just wasn't working so we gave up and I re-did them today. This is my new favourite skirt obviously and I LOVE the colour of these tights and I extra loved them for v-day. I am not super into Valentine's day or anything, I think it's mostly pretty silly and mainly a huge scam, but I am still a girl so I like hearts n pink stuff and most of all... chocolate! Any holiday that justifies my chocolate addiction is alright by me. We had a good day though, I ate lots of chocolate, drank delicious rootbeer, had yummy thai food for dinner, and then took a walk through a mall full of ridiculously high-end stores.

OK so I have a Valentine's day related story that might shed a little bit of light on my title for todays post. One day close to Valentine's day when I was about five my Dad's friend Danny and I were in the car waiting for me Dad to lock up the house or something and I noticed that Danny had a cast on his arm with lots of stuff written all over it. While I was checking out all the cool stuff people had drawn I noticed a big red heart. Just as my Dad was getting in the car he heard me remark, "oh my Danny I see you have a heart-on." My Dad was gearing up to punch his friend when he noticed the heart drawn on to his cast. Ahem, yah - if the vulgarity of this story aludes you, just say "heart-on" aloud.

I hope you all had a good V-Day!

xo Robyn

7 comments:

  1. haha..."heart-on" that is priceless.
    i hope your valentine's day was wonderful.
    you are so cute..i love your fascinator !!!
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore your V-Day outfit, so beautiful. Loving the coloured tights + the flower pin is divine. Sounds like you had a lovely & laid back Valentines, and I too am all for a good day of chocolate eating. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polka dots and treees romantic fascinator! Also, the heart-on-a-stick. Also, "heart on". (I'm gonna assume someone had to explain that to you after the fact. Y'know, since you were five and all. I'm hoping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outfit - i love the head piece and spotty shirt :) that story is so cute and funny! x

    ps. i'm a new follower - love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha love the heart-on thing!! Brilliant!! Also I love your outfit =) That skirt is really cute, I've seen a couple of other people with it and I really want it!! Also the tights look really nice with it =D
    I'm following you now =)
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit, you look great!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment!
I love hearing from you guys.