Monday, January 3, 2011

Pinky Swear

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
ouftit deets: shoes - c/o Big Buddha // socks, tights, cardigan - H&M // dress - Forever21 // neckalce - vintage


Hey youu guyss! I have some questions for all of you terribly lovely people. Most of my readers (or at least the ones who I know of i.e. people who leave comments) are bloggers themselves and amazing bloggers at that. With that in mind, I thought I would ask you guys if you had any constructive criticism for my blog. Anything that you see that could be improved regarding the overall layout, for example do my pictures take too long to load, are they too big or too small? Do wonky things happen when you view my blog in google reader? Is it hard to comment? Any suggestions for content? Anything missing from my blog. Things like that! I want to make sure my blog is the best that it can be in the new year and if you guys ever see anything wrong or weird happening with it I invite you to let me know at any time and I promise to do the same for all of you. On a slightly related note, do any of you make use of SEO tricks? I just did a few tweaks myself because last week blogger sent me an e-mail to let me know that my blog wasn't 'SEO'd' enough - did anyone else get that e-mail?

Anyway, about my outfit! I never used to like wearing pink, I still don't really like wearing any other kind of pink except a really light baby pink like the colour of my cardigan. I am finding though that I am really drawn to that colour, it's so versatile and a good alternative to a white or cream. I just wore this to Persia's house where she helped me learn to play the Ukulele. I have gone as far as Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and a rough version of Jason Mraz's I'm Yours. Pretty good, huh?

Happy Monday!

xo Robyn

6 comments:

  1. i think your blog is perfect. <3
    plus this dress is perfect. :)
    i love wearing florals in the wintertime..!!!
    you look beautiful love...
    have a wonderful week..
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH. I would wear this outfit in a heartbeat. Your tights + shoes + dress = <3 <3 <3

    I love it. And your hair is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is probably one of my favorite layouts I've seen to date. Everything practically insta-loads on my computer and is nicely organized! Not sure what I'd do to change it, since it's already way cute to begin with!

    Pardon me for sounding like an idiot for a second... but, uh, what is SEO'd? Can you tell I have absolutely no idea what Im doing when it comes to formatting? Haha.

    Pink looks fantastic on you! If you want to progress further into the pink spectrum, I'd definitely suggest trying out things in a rose color. I've been drooling over that shade lately! It's still a light pink, but it has a bit of beige in there as well. So pretty, and I think it'd look good on you as well!

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! I think your blog is totally wonderful! The layout is so clean and perfect! And I super duper love this outfit. The floral dress is too lovely for words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok so I just wrote a long comment & then my internet went all wonky & erased what I wrote. GRR. Anyways here's a brief summary:

    1. You look awesome & should wear pink more often. Also, can I have that dress? hehe

    2. I love your blog just the way it is! The only teeny tiny thing I would change is getting rid of the verification code.. I know most blogs have 'em but they make things difficult if you have a terrible internet connection like me. You have to load the page 2+ times to post a comment.

    3. I just realized I didn't have you on my blogroll. Whoops! I don't know how I overlooked that cuz your blog is one of my faves! Anyways, you're on there now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that dress looks so pretty!
    I love floral prints!
    Great pictures!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment!
I love hearing from you guys.