Thursday, November 18, 2010

On Repeat: Girl Talk


Alright so usually the point of On Repeat is to showcase a song and video that I really like but this week I am just so totally into Girl Talk and his new album All Day that I had to make a post about it. Due to the the nature of what he does I don't think he exactly has any music videos. For the uninformed, Girl Talk is a DJ who is known for his impeccable ability to make a mashup that will have you smiling the whole way through. He mixes the most unexpected songs in a way that makes them seem like they should have always been together.

I had a really hard time picking just one track but I settled on one that features mashups between Radiohead and ODB as well as Iggy Pop and the Beastie Boys among many others. The whole album is really worth a listen and best of all it's free to download from his labels website!

Have a listen and let me know what you think :)

I'll be back soon with an outfit post, promise. I had such a successful thrifting adventure today I must tell you all about it!

xo Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment!
I love hearing from you guys.