Wednesday, June 16, 2010

urban renewal

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
outfit deets: shoes - ozzy and deena via UO // shorts - old cut off AE // shirt - urban renewal via UO // scarf - bill blass

I've always loved the urban renewal stuff at Urban Outfitters. If you didn't already know urban renewal pieces are reconstructed vintage or made from deadstock or surplus materials I've bought a few pieces over the years but this shirt is my fave recent find. I don't typically buy red because of what it does to my skin tone - but I think this particular shade isn't doing terrible things. It's a basic button up turned tunic with a really cute collar - I wish you could see the collar better but this shirt is actually kind of hard to photograph.

While I was out taking photos some friends were watching me. Sometimes the squirrels run right up and look right at me - like they think I have peanuts in my pocket all the time. I think it's because my mom feeds them too much. Spoiled squirrels.
Photobucket
I'll talk to ya guys soon!

xxRobyn

3 comments:

  1. I really like the headscarf, pretty colors.

    http://the-not-so-secret-loves-of-bri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, me 2: headscarf's nice and red is always good and I simply adore squirrels.
    Have a nice time, ciao!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment!
I love hearing from you guys.