Sunday, May 9, 2010

I wanna know... if you'll be my girl

Hey guys! So sorry - I've been a pretty bad blogger. Pretty much two weeks and no new posts! I'm tsk tsking at myself. Truth be told I finished school week before last and a few days later I headed to Cuba with my boyfriend for the week. It was totally beautiful there and so different from Canada and the kind of scenery I'm used to. I took tonnes of pictures so there are more to come.
Photobucket
It was really really hot there so most days I just wore a light tank and shorts or a skirt if I wasn't wearing my bathing suit. I dressed up a little at night for dinner - I have pictures of those outfits coming too!
Photobucket
outfit deets: shorts - cut myself from some really old pair of jeans // shirt - zara
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The resort we stayed at in Veradero was absolutely gorgeous and so well maintained. They had an army of staff working everyday and everyone there was super friendly. The food left a lot to be desired though - so I spent much of the time living off of strawberry daiquiris and ice cream. Their playlists were a little on the lacking side too - as in, they played the same songs over and over again. The one they played the most was probably called something like "hey baby" and I had never heard it before this trip, now I can say I have heard it far more times than anyone should. I know the corresponding dance for it too. It's stuck in my head and some of the lyrics are the source of my post title today. Oh joy! EDIT ** okay so apparently this song is actually huge. I'm a n00b, oh well.
Photobucket
*trying not to listen to: hey baby - dj otzi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment!
I love hearing from you guys.