Saturday, January 15, 2011

What Babs Wore: Peter Pan Syndrome

Photobucket
Photobucket

I am so into the peter pan collars lately! I love the way Kate and Gee have rocked them in recent posts. So darling! The collar alone gives a wonderful sense of whimsy to an outfit. I have a faux mink one that I am soo excited to style up soon and I have just added two vintage pearl peter pan collars to the shop! As you can see, Babs is sporting them with her usual finesse. It is peter pan collar-mania! Seriously though, I am in love with these collars and if I hadn't acquired them specifically for the shop - they would have definitely found their way into my own wardrobe.

How do you lovelies feel about a peter pan collar?

xo Robyn

1 comment:

  1. ahh..those are beautiful.
    i am in love with peter pan collars..!
    great find! <3
    xoox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment!
I love hearing from you guys.