Friday, September 10, 2010

bright lights

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
outfit deets: dress- SWS // cardigan - thrifted // scarf - vintage

This is a little bit of a bumming around outfit. I wore it to run some errands, go to the hair salon and around the house while I was working on a shop update. I was trying to get the lighting right inside my cloffice and it looked alright for these shots but as soon as I introduced some black velvet it was no longer the best of lighting set-ups! Oh well, back to the drawing board tomorrow.

This is my new favourite scarf. It has a little bit of weight to it so it will take me into fall quite nicely. I just love the colours - I am planning another outfit around it tomorrow. Alright guys well this is just a quickie post. I have a long day at school ahead of me!

Speaking of school though, I want to know - are you guys in school? What are you studying and how do you balance between blogging and school work? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Friday!!

xo Robyn

8 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous. That color blue and green goes great with your hair :)

    http://the-not-so-secret-loves-of-bri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not in school. I actually work in a school! I teach kindergarten and first grade kids in an after school program and I'm going to start doing Girl Scouts programming during the day in middle schools.

    Your hair looks beautiful but you look so melancholy! I hope you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the scarf n cardigan! :DD nice outfitt,,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute scard! :) I'm in uni, and...right now, I have a very light workload so...it is not that hard to balance blogging. I guess that I don't exactly put thaaaat much time into it, anyway :((( oh well! It's fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely gorgeous, missy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute.
    I'm in high school studying fashion design. I dont think that it takes much time because I simply love blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great scarf. I love the kelly green paired with navy. That combination always has a country club feel, to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nine points for neckerscarf! The green and navy and gray are perfect together too. :D

    Oh hey PS: Want some free earrings? Cause I'm throwin a giveaway! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment!
I love hearing from you guys.